(Registration system sponsored by Thirty-Day.com)To register online with a credit card, please enter here.
To register with an ATM transfer (TWD only), please enter here.
If you have a problem to register online with a credit card, please take the following steps:
- make sure your browser allows pop-ups
- use a different internet browser and try again
- enter the following shipping address:
1247 N. Glassell St., #1
Orange, CA 92867 USA
- if it still does not work, please fill out, sign the payment authorization form and email it to: email@example.com or fax it to +1-714-282-3996
All participants, including IPC members, are expected to pay the registration fees.
The registration fee includes the following:
- Lunches on Wednesday (Nov. 29), Thursday (Nov. 30) and Friday (Dec. 1)
- Coffee breaks
- Admission to all sessions
- Online access to all presented papers
- Presentation of one paper or poster
|Category||By Oct. 4, 2017||After Oct. 4, 2017|
|Regular Registration||$55USD,or $1,680TWD||$105USD|
|Students Registration*||$25USD,or $765TWD||$50USD|
|Visa Processing Fee (for scholars from mainland China)**||$33USD (closed on Sep. 24, 2017)|
*Proof of student status should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**See the visa information page for more details. Note that the visa processing fee is non-refundable.
Refund policy for fees:
- Cancellation on or before Oct. 18, 2017: Forfeit 35%; balance of the prepayment will be refunded.
- Cancellation between Oct. 19, 2017 and Nov. 4, 2017: Forfeit US 65%; balance of the prepayment will be refunded
- Cancellation after Nov. 4, 2017: no refund
- Visa processing fee is absolutely non-refundable