博士 , 國立政治大學經濟研究所,1993-1999
- “Evolutionary Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Programming: A Comparative Study Based on Financial Data,”' (with Shu-Heng Chen), in G. D. Smith, N. C. Stelle, and R. F. Albrecht (eds.), Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms, Springer-Verlag.Wien New York, 1998. pp. 397-400.
- “Genetic Algorithm Learning and the Chain-Store Game,” (with Shu-Heng Chen), in Proceedings of 1996 IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Press (ISBN: 0-7803-2902-3), Nagoya, Japan, May 20-22, 1996, pp.480-484.
- “Understanding the Nature of Predatory Pricing in the Large-Scale Market Economy with Genetic Algorithms,”' (with Shu-Heng Chen), in Proceedings of the 1996 IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control ( ISIC'96 ), IEEE Control System Society, Dearbon, Michigan, U.S.A., September 15-18, 1996. IEEE Press (ISBN:0-7803-2978-3). pp.354-359.
- “Coevolutionary Instability in Games: An Analysis Based on Genetic Algorithms,” (with Shu-Heng Chen), in Proceedings of 1997 IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation, (ICEC’97) Indianapolis, April 13-16, 1997, IEEE Press (ISBN:0-7803-3950-9), pp.703-708.
- “Using Genetic Algorithms to Simulate the Evolution of an Oligopoly Game,” in Proceedings of the Second Asia-Pacific Conference on Simulated Evolution and Learning (SEAL'98), Canberra, ACT 2600, Australia, Nov. 24-27, 1998. Vol. 2. (ISBN:0-7317-0502-5).
- “連鎖店價格戰之研究-基因程式學習與應用” (with Shu-Heng Chen), in Y.-Y. Chen, K. Hirota, and J.-H. Yen (eds.), Soft Computing in Intelligent Systems and Information Processing: Proceedings of 1996 Asian Fuzzy Systems Symposium, Kenting, Taiwan, ROC, Dec. 11-14, 1996, Chinese Volume, pp. 11-27.
- “Coevolutionary Instability in Games: An Analysis Based on Genetic Algorithms,” (with Shu-Heng Chen), in V. Filar, V. Gaitsgory and F. Imado (eds.), Proceedings of the Seventh International Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications, Shon Village Center, Kanagawa, Japan. Dec. 16-18, 1996. Vol. 1, pp.82-90.
- “Simulating and Analyzing Coevolutionary Instability of Multi-Agent Games with Genetic Algorithms,” (with Shu-Heng Chen), paper presented at Third International Conference on Computing in Economics and Finance, Hoover Institution, Stanford, California. June 30-July 2, 1997.
- “Simulating the Stability of Collusive Pricing of Oligopolists Genetic Algorithms,” (with Shu-Heng Chen), In R. I. John (ed.), Recent Advances in Soft Computing’98, Vol.1: Neural Networks, Hybrid Systems and Genetic Algorithms (ISBN: 185-721-2592), De Monfort University, Leicester, July 2-3, 1998. pp.206-212.
- “Simulating the Adaptive Behavior of Oligopolists: An Application of Genetic Algorithms, ” (with Shu-Heng Chen), In V. Neevel (ed.), Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications (ISDG'98), Chateau Valsbroek, Mastricht, The Netherlands, July 5-8, 1998. pp. 153-157.
[Back to AI-ECON]